After your first few scuba dives, you soon want to explore a bit deeper. There’s something exciting and mysterious about the depth that attracts dives.
What will you learn?
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
How long is the Course?
- Four dives over two days
What is needed for the course?
- You use all the basic scuba gear including a dive computer, some accessories and most likely a dive light
- All course material is included in the price
- To enroll in the PADI Deep Diver course, you must be 15 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
Your Deep Adventure Dive in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver / Adventure Diver course credits (at your instructor’s discretion) as the first dive in the PADI Deep Diver course